Big Data Architect (Information Technology)
We are looking for a Big Data Architect with AWS experience to join our AI & Analytics team.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
* Experience with SPARK or other map/reduce "big data" systems and services
* Coding proficiency and ability to do code review and recommend Big Data best practices in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Python, SPARK)
* Experience processing large amounts of data, in various formats such as Parquet, ORC and processing data in batch mode, and streaming mode.
Exposure to AWS EMR Big Data Services - SPARK, Hive, OOZIE etc. Exposure to recommend transient/permanent EMR clusters.
* Exposure and knowledge of Security, encryption and Data Governance.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies. By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models.
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 AWS Lambda PL1 Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.