Victims Advocate, AFDAVA (Finance)
General Job Information
TitleVictims Advocate, AFDAVA
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/1/1900
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationBachelors: Behavioral Health (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Understanding of the military and AF FAP.
• Possess working knowledge of military protocol when addressing Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers and Government personnel.
• Must speak, read, understand, and write English fluently.
• Be computer literate and possess proficiency in computer skills to use Microsoft Office Suite to prepare briefing slides, information papers, and enter data in required management reports and utilize information systems to prepare required reports and information.
• Ability to effectively interface and communicate with civilian and military personnel at all levels.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled