Intake Digital Service (Finance)
At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system – from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities.
Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it.
To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
The Digital Services Rep is responsible for a significant variety of critical functions necessary to support day-to-day claims operations which includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 2+ years office work experience preferred
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient in basic Outlook, Excel and Word programs
• Demonstrated evidence of effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work overtime as needed or required.
• Frequent exposure to scanner inks and hardware cleaning supplies.
• Requires the effective use of office equipment including, but not limited to computers, printers and scanners.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is occasionally required.
• Ability to handle repetitive work.
• Ability to remain seated for extended periods to complete tasks
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest's Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ's Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest's Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.