Analyst - Data & Analytics (Marketing)
VMLY&R is looking for a talented and exceptional Data Analyst to deliver value by leveraging the multitude of data available across our partnership.
The Analyst will focus on reporting and analysis through the sales funnel, with a secondary emphasis on advanced analysis of survey results. You will work with lead generation and conversion data across various marketing channels, as well as survey and qualitative data, sourced both from the client and from other partners, so you will need to show a keen willingness to learn about new data and systems.
All reporting will be done using Business Objects 4.x/Tableau and all data analysis will be done using SQL, and the suitable candidate will have knowledge of various tools including Tableau Desktop and the Business Objects Enterprise Suite to build reports and set up best practices within that reporting environment. We are looking for an individual with pro-active communication, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn about our clients' businesses. By effectively applying customer analysis and insight processes across the various data sources, our target candidate sees this as an opportunity to hone their existing skills while gaining consultative experience by analyzing large transactional data sets and creating concise and actionable insights.
Soft Skills (top 5):
• PASSIONATELY INVENTIVE – Well rounded, with emotional intelligence and clear SME areas
• CONSTANTLY STRIVING – Small business owner mentality
• RELENTLESSLY CURIOUS – Always learning and questioning what he/she can do more
• ABUNDANTLY GENEROUS – Good attitude under stress and pressure, pleasant to work with
• COLLECTIVELY PURPOSEFUL – Recognizes others, helps when possible, looks to contribute to a broader goal