Flint Hills Resources, LP
Technical Administrative Assistant (Administrative)
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
We are looking for a Technical Administrative Assistant to join our Pipelines & Terminals team in Wichita, KS. This position will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Developing Key Performance Indicators, gathering data for metrics, and developing dashboard tools for data presentation
• Supporting end users with management tools systems (Planview, Enablon, Infor, etc.)
• Research and recommend automation process solutions
• Assist with Sharepoint maintenance, permissions, and site modifications
• Assist with special projects data collection, gathering, and organizing (Solomon data)
• Organizing information in preparation for Powerpoint or Sway presentations
• Answering, routing, and responding to Public Awareness, vendor, and general information calls
• Managing email distribution lists, org. charts, Sharepoint Leave System
• Miscellaneous activities-ordering funeral flowers/ baby blankets, etc.
• Managing team/conference room calendars and assisting with time management and travel needs
• Organizing meetings, preparing materials, ensuring IT setup and troubleshooting, new hire on-boarding needs, reconciling expenses
• Coordinating company sponsored functions including minor catering
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Aptitude for technology and driving change • High level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidential information • Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills to effectively interact with individuals both within and outside the organization • Sense of urgency which drives results • Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills • Dependable and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment • Collaborative team player • Self-starter who possesses a strong initiative to improve processes without waiting for specific instructions
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf