Epic Tester (Information Technology)
Cognizant has immediate opening for Epic tester. If you meet our background requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, is the ideal opportunity for you!
· Have 6+ years of experience in testing
· Well versed with EPIC, POS applications and have insights into the workflows involved
· Patient Billing
· Hospital Check-in
· Patient Check-in
· Hospital Billing etc
· Have knowledge about Point of Sale applications (POS) and integration with EPIC
· Have excellent communication skills an can build documentation on workflows and inventory for the same (and can demo the same to the users)
· Healthcare domain experience is must (at least 3 years)
· Experience in EPIC testing.
· Experience translating business requirements into effective test cases, test planning and test execution
· Review and approve both design and test specifications, including user story "definition of done."
· Run the test cases and log the results within Rally and/or Quality Center applications
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Epicor - POS Application PL1 Required 2 DynamicJava PL1 Required 3 Core Java PL1 Required
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Premium Billing NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.