D.R. Horton, Inc.
Sales Representative (Sales)
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Sales Representative. The right candidate's primary responsibility is to manage the sales process while providing excellent customer service. The Sales Representative continuously sources new customers, helps customers find and design their dream home, and ensures a smooth sales process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Effectively communicate DR Horton's value proposition, product vision and capabilities to potential customers
• Uncover and understand customer goals and challenges then establishes DR Horton as the best solution available
• Overcome objections and closes for the sale
• Maintains accurate documentation of transaction from sale through loan, options, and construction
• Continually source new sales opportunities
• Creates and provides to management a marketing plan for establishing new customer relationships
• Networks and performs outreach to realtors
• Manages time efficiently, meet sales goals and works effectively with other members of the team
• Maintains and expands database of prospects
• Attend sales meetings
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers, realtors, and team members
• Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.