Small Cell Implementation Project Manager (Architecture)
Essential Job Functions
· Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, site acquisition, close-out, and hand-off to Operations are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract.
· Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
· Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
· Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
· Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
· Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
· Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
· A valid driver's license required
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
· Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
· Managing project budgets or related financial experience
· Customer-facing project management experience
· Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
· Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes
· Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details
· Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
· Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
· Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
· Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
Reports to: Program Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): Construction Manager; Project Coordinator
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions 80% of the time. Required travel to project sites with exposure to heavy equipment and environmental conditions 20% of the time.
Additional Information: N/A
Crown Castle is an Equal Opportunity Employer