Emerson Electric Co
Associate Maintenance Technician (Project Management)
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
• Works in a production environment with Safety as the primary goal. Practices safe work habits wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all tasks.
• Troubleshoots problems with production equipment.
• Performs basic preventative maintenance tasks on production equipment.
• Follows engineering drawings, schematics, diagrams and manuals to understand, diagnose issues and repair
• Possesses knowledge of soldering.
• Uses hand tools, including drilling, measuring tools, taps and presses.
• Works with maintenance tracking software.
• Works as part of a team learning to support all areas of production. Is flexible in moving between production
areas based on business need.
• Possesses a basic knowledge of automation and robotics.
• Possesses knowledge of basic computer programs including Microsoft Windows and Office.
• Basic repair knowledge
• Basic laser knowledge
• Developing troubleshooting skills
• Developing mechanical and electrical skills
• Performs other duties as assigned.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.