Galderma Laboratories, LP
Director HCP Training & Education (Marketing)
Strategic brands in the U.S. include Epiduo® Gel, Epiduo® Forte Gel, Oracea® Capsules, Clobex® Spray, Mirvaso® Gel, MetroGel® Gel, Soolantra® Cream, Vectical® Cream, Tri-Luma® Cream, Cetaphil®, Differin® Gel OTC, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane ® Lyft, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne, Dysport® and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
For more information, please visit www.galdermausa.com and www.galderma.com.
Galderma is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
The Director – HCP Training & Education will report directly to the Senior Director – Aesthetics Marketing. He/she will have responsibility and accountability for developing, leading, and execution of strategies & tactics to support HCP training and education initiatives. The position will lead the GAIN platform as well as AMP and other innovation to support the aesthetic business training and education efforts. This position will have interaction and drive high-level engagement within the entire Aesthetic customer base and has significant cross functional impact both in the US and with the SIG.
• Create long term strategy for GAIN evolution and establish goals and objectives to ensure tracking towards those strategic goals and evaluation of the program
• Lead strategy & tactical execution of the GAIN network including the execution of the GenNOW platform, P2P programs, seminars, symposiums, simulcasts, and build out of AMP programs
• Establish and/or update SOPs and policies to ensure a compliant and successful training and education program including updating of GAIN business rules and streamlined yearly contracting partnering with Legal and Compliance
• Serve as the primary spokesperson and consultant for the organization on matters relating to HCP training and education for the US Aesthetics business
• Lead training launch activities and Train the Trainer for upcoming new product launches
• Develop advanced concepts to drive cross functional solutions to complex opportunities related to next generation training and education initiative such as implementing 3D technology, AR/VR learning systems, and integration of emerging trends
• Define the aesthetics congress plan and strategy working closely with meeting planning team on educational and promotional Conventions, Society Meetings and Symposiums
• Partner with SIG and US Medical Affairs on GAIN training programs and execution
• Identify appropriate organizational resources needed to support GAIN and other HCP training and education initiatives and define clear roles & responsibilities to support those activities
• Manage yearly budget and vendors for largest individual line item spend of the Aesthetics VM and directly manage vendors, and day to day execution of education and training initiatives
Travel & Residency
Dallas/ Ft. Worth, TX
• Previous people management experience strongly preferred.
• 10+ years of relevant strategy, sales and/or marketing experience in a large, complex organization.
• Proven ability to think strategically as well as execute and implement effectively
• Strong analytical skills; data driven. Ability to take large amounts of data, identify key issues and opportunities and mobilize a team to quickly address the issues or capitalize on the opportunities.
• Proven ability to drive tactical, downstream marketing activities.
• Innovation mind-set to develop new concepts and ideas
• Excellent leader who can inspire others, add value and work well cross functionally
• Strong communicator, both written and verbally with excellent presentation skills.