FSQR Technician (Biotech)
40% - Conduct routine quantitative and qualitative inspections on raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, processes, & utilizing complex equipment as outlined in the quality assurance plan for the purpose of ensuring food safety, quality & regulatory compliance.
30% - Provide operational support, project support, investigative and troubleshooting assistance. Will be asked to perform moderately complex calculations or execute moderately complex analytical comparisons or experiments.
20% - Assist with product disposition and inventory management activities – including: reviewing expired inventory, development of rework planning and approval process, and reconciliation of product inventories. Prepare reports and customer facing documents.
5% - Assist in creation and maintenance of Cargill documents for Quality and Food Safety Programs. Maintain document control systems for purposes of food safety, regulatory and general compliance as well as audit support. Assist in audits, recall/mock recall drills.
5% - Other duties as assigned.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.Required Qualifications
• 1+ years' experience in food, beverage or pharmaceutical manufacturing
• Basic food safety experience with specific emphasis on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs), labeling, food additives, sanitation, and food microbiology
• Plant manufacturing quality experience
• Experience with SAP
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage small projects
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision