Sr. Associate - Projects (Information Technology)
If you meet our background requirements and skills, and are looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise,this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.”
Automation Selenium Test Lead .
QA Automation Selenium Test lead with 9 to 12 years of experience.
· Hands-on experience in Selenium and using, designing, building Java automation frameworks.
· Good Experience in Test planning, test cases, test execution, implementation, Business testing co-ordination and warranty support.
· Experience in UFT is an advantage .
· Exposure to continuous integration (Jenkins/Marvin).
· Good in SQL queries.
· Should be able to drive automation approach/architecture.
· Exposure to service automation is an advantage.
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Jira PL3 Required 2 VB Script PL3 Required
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Airport Operations NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.