Royal Credit Union
Community Financial Education Coordinator (Project Management)
This position is responsible for the financial education efforts of Royal Credit Union within the communities and schools we serve and our school site programs. Develop and present school curriculum, Royal's signature financial education programs and community educational events. Train others to present and track our overall educational activity. Maintain and develop partnerships with schools and community organizations.
Working approximately 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekend hours as needed.
• Minimum of one year experience working in a financial institution or in the area of education/teaching
• Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business or Communications or equivalent work experience
• Must be able to transport oneself to frequent work-related meetings, workshops, conferences, etc.
• Have a working knowledge of financial services
• Ability to convey information in a classroom setting to a wide variety of audiences
• Strong sense of customer service
• Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature
• Ability to use a personal computer with various software packages including Microsoft Office
• Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interviewing and listening skills
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily