Inventory Control Assistant - Part time, early morning work (Biotech)
The Inventory Control Assistant monitors account inventory on daily visits to customers. Maintains proper inventories in accounts. Performs other duties as required and reports to the Service Manager.
- Safely operate a company vehicle following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Have and maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding or safety violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction as well as good time management skills and a team player.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
- Must have previous experience in customer service and inventory control.
- High School graduation or similar experience.
- Daily by company vehicle within a branch area.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, working in and out of customer locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements - sitting, grasping, driving, stooping, moving equipment, kneeling, reaching overhead, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.