Sledgehammer Games Inc.
Associate Sound Designer - Sledgehammer Games (Creative Design)
• Interactive and linear sound effects design.
• Real-time audio scripting.
• Audio asset implementation.
• Mixing & mastering.
• Field recording.
• Dialog processing.
• Music editing.
• Audio tools & run-time systems design collaboration.
The medals and honors you must have earned:
• Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
• Minimum three to five years of experience in game audio development.
• Shipped at least two major titles.
• Fluency in game audio implementation systems.
• Experience in game audio scripting or other relevant programming environments.
• Understanding of PS4, XBOX One, and PC audio functionality, capabilities, and limitations.
• Experience with major digital audio workstations, and power-user of at least one.
• Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization skills.
What you should know to get double XP!
• FPS/Multi-player experience a plus.
• Experience with Radiant game development software a plus.
About us: Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we're the video game development team behind Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: WWII. Since our founding in 2009, making AAA games has been our greatest passion. The strength of our teams makes us not only excellent at what we do, but at how we do it. We firmly believe in supporting our talented employees to be the best they can be, whether they are artists, engineers, producers, or designers. Here at Sledgehammer Games, everyone is a gamemaker. We're a Call of Duty studio that prides itself on innovation and taking risks, which is one of the most rewarding aspects of game development. With world-class audio, design, engineering, and art teams, we've been able to achieve some of the highest-quality game execution of any studio in the industry. We love what we do and work hard to make sure that each new game we make is even better than the last. Creativity is key, and we're looking for all-new talent and game developers for our exciting next project.