Regional Manager, Specialty Educators - West Region (Sales)
As a Regional Manager of Specialty Educators, you will support therapy onboarding (post Rx) for BENLYSTA and NUCALA for SEA and EGPA, and increase related disease knowledge through direct to patient and direct to HCP educational engagements.
Responsibilities will include some of the following:
Serve as First Line Leader for the Specialty Educator Team, to include direct management of
Specialty Educators in the West region.
Coach and develop Specialty Educators, as they focus on executing educational activities that support disease understanding (at both the HCP and patient levels) and increase knowledge about the safe and effective use of GSK medicines.
This position will cover the following states: WA / OR / AK / ID/ HI / UT / NV / AZ / CA
Living in the geography is preferred. Also, living within 50 miles of a major airport is preferred.
1. Attend an Initial Training Session and learn the content of all Program Materials.
2. Maintain regular contact with Specialty Educators, spending the majority of time in the field coaching team members.
3. Maintain at least weekly, more if needed, contact with appropriate personnel in Commercial organization (FVPs, RDs, etc.)
4. Provide input regarding Human Resources issues (i.e., hiring, firing, counseling, reviews, etc.), and perform re-recruitment regionally with the assistance of the recruiting department.
5. Perform administrative duties consistent with those of a DSM
7. Attend meetings, with large group customers (administrative level), as appropriate, to understand project goals and customer needs
8. The Specialty Educator Regional Manager will work on projects that impact the respective group of Specialty Educators and specific assigned region(s). Manager may also work on national projects that impact all the Specialty Educators.
9. Must understand the business particulars of the assigned region(s) to ensure that the educators' time is maximized.
10. May develop relationships with key physicians in assigned geographic areas.
11. Must be able to coach the team for effective results.
12. Position communicates and coordinates with FVP(s), employees, customers (physicians, nurses, staff) as well as internally (MMGA, Marketing, Regional Medical Scientists, Representatives/Managers, and other selling teams across therapy areas).
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.