Wesley Manor, Inc.
Security Officer (Security)
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek is the Natural Choice in active living. We are a five star facility located on beautiful Julington Creek in Northwest St. Johns County. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We currently have a job opening for a part-time Security Officer for every Saturday from 5PM to 7AM. This position guards community property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry. Assists staff in meeting the needs of the residents, as needed. EOE/DFWP - "We honor those who have served."
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and it's communities.
1. Promotes and communicates Legendary Service and honors and upholds the mission of the organization.
2. Responsible for acting and responding in a professional manner.
3. Assists in security officer duties by carrying out delegated, selected duties under the supervision of the Maintenance Director.
4. Carries out security officer duties on a regular basis, acting within a reasonable scope of practice for a Security Officer.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to life up to 40 lbs.See job description