Columbia Helicopters, Inc.
Facilities Maintenance Tech (Project Management)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs facility maintenance duties such as painting, changing HVAC filters, repair and replace door knobs, locks, and door closures, general drywall installation and repairs, snow removal and deicing from sidewalks and parking lots.
• Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets, and water fountains.
• Performs routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and assists in repairing ballast and light fixtures.
• Performs framing, rough and finish carpentry to erect small structures, partitions interior spaces, frame and trim doors and windows and build or repair floors; hangs, repairs, and replaces doors and associated mechanisms including hinges, locks and dead bolts.
• Purchases supplies, equipment, and materials necessary to complete projects.
• Assembles and moves furniture, hang pictures and bulletin boards, moves and sets up tables and chairs.
• Performs planned maintenance duties and tasks related to the daily functional needs of the facility.
• Enter completed work order information into CMMS daily.
• Testing and tracking operational readiness of the fire sprinkler systems (weekly and monthly checks).
• Assists outside trades personnel when work assignments require additional resources and as directed by management.
• Conduct oneself in accordance with Company's Core Values.
• Other duties as assigned, including special projects to complete work orders.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of Two - Five years' facilities maintenance technician experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience, clearly demonstrating your performance of the essential duties and responsibilities.
• Knowledge of trades related to facilities maintenance and repair, procedures and techniques and use of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of commercial buildings.
• Ability to operate forklift and man lift equipment.
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
• Ability to perform on-call emergency service as required.
• Skill in reading and following blueprints, equipment manuals and assembly instructions.
• Skill in using hand and power tools.
• Have and maintain valid Driver's License to drive company vehicles.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.