Del Monte Hotel Management LLC
Restaurant Supervisor (Food Services)
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Food & Beverage Supervisor.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we're waiting to hear from you!
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will assist in the supervision of associates in the Food & Beverage Department while carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include assisting with interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Assist the Food & Beverage Managers in directing, training and mentoring all restaurant, room service and lounge associates.
• Assist in maintaining proper shift coverage including covering meal breaks and call offs.
• Perform job duties of host/hostess, servers, server assistants, bartenders and barbacks as needed.
• Assign duties and shifts to associates and observe performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
• Ensure all sidework is completed daily in accordance with checklists.
• Open and close shifts making cash drops as necessary.
• Ensuring proper cash control procedures are followed.
• Ensure all brand standards are followed.
• Ensure food sanitation and proper food handling standards are being followed.
• Assist in ensuring effective departmental communication through logs, daily stand up meetings and monthly department meetings.
• Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, processing guest billing issues, and handling any accounting and purchasing functions.
• Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel, i.e. restaurant, lounge, room service.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the Restaurant, Lounge and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a self-motivated Food & Beverage Supervisor with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• One to three years' experience; Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It's the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Compensation: $15.00 - $15.25/hr
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities