Atlantic Staffing Consultants
Apply for this job
Forklift operator (Manufacturing)
Atlantic Staffing Consultants is accepting applications for experienced forklift operators. Experience operating either stand-up or sit-down forklifts.
• Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
• Load and unload products from trailers using stand-up/sit-down forklift and other material handling equipment.
• Store the products in proper places in the warehouse.
• Transport products to and from warehouse and distribution centers.
• Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner.
• Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures.
• Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels.
• Monitor and maintain accurate inventory.
• Clean work area and equipment regularly by removing empty pallets, wood and plastic
.• Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
• Maintain forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs and performing routine pre and post inspections.
• Maintain material handling equipment by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet.
•Study production schedule to determine material requirements, movements and deliveries.
•Record information regarding movements of supplies, materials and finished products.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Available!
• Vacation & Holiday Pay!
Weekly Pay! $10 - $12 DOE
Must be able to PASS Pre-Employment Drug, Background and E-Verify screenings.