D.R. Horton, Inc.
IT Compliance Analyst-FS (Information Technology)
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a IT Compliance Analyst-FS for their Information Technology Financial Services Department. The mission of the IT Compliance Analyst is to support IT in its efforts to ensure DHI Financial Services (DHI FS) is operating within required guidelines that safeguard the enterprise from control deficiencies, regulatory gaps, and reputational risk.
The IT Compliance Analyst will coordinate with its corporate parent company DR Horton's IT department, DHI Financial Services Compliance department, internal corporate audit, and external auditors for all requests for information and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Understanding of Mortgage Lender and Title impacts with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau CFPB
• Familiarity Graham Leach Bliley Act: Interagency Guidelines Establishing Security Standards
• Understanding Sarbanes-Oxley IT and background in enterprise information technologies
• Mortgage or Title Compliance a plus
• Mortgage Industry/Financial Regulatory experience
• Ability to update policies/procedures based on current operations
• Draft, Implement, and Track management action plans
• 5+ experience in the internal audit field in a finance/lending related industry preferred
• CIA, or CISA a plus.
• Experience with information technology in application development or infrastructure support preferred
**The position must have the ability to work with multiple levels of leadership to drive completion of tasks and to work within DHI FS IT Management to meet set timeframes with quality deliverables.**
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.