Edgecumbe Group Recruiters
Manager of Quality Analytics (Data Scientist) (Information Technology)
• Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 5 or more years of healthcare business related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's Degree preferred
• 2 or more years of experience in data and reporting analytics and/or development preferred
• Statistics or a combination of mathematics and statistics and exposure to statistical modeling software.
• The Bio Statistical Program Manager must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to present to people with little or no knowledge of technical matters and be able to relay the data in an understandable manner.
• Possess basic knowledge of medical terminology/coding, including ICD-9 / ICD-10 / CPT codes.
• Understanding of regulatory requirements for data management and submission process.
• Experience in developing Standard Operating Procedures
• Demonstrated proficiency designing and validating data collection instruments; the data collection and data review process; and data standardization
• Proficiency working with data dictionaries, coding and versioning
• Proficiencies working with the electronic data capture systems
• Experience in solving complex and increasingly difficult problems, independently taking the appropriate corrective action, and identifying and implementing improvements
• Possess effective written and verbal communication skills necessary to interact with personnel at all levels within and external to the company
• Demonstrates initiative, sound judgment and flexibility; possesses effective time management and organizational skills; and able to work under deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to effectively coordinate personnel, vendors, teams, and projects
• Very strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong interpersonal and project management.
• Ability to make decisions in a rapidly growing, professional, service oriented environment.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• MS Office Suite including demonstrated proficiency with Excel formulas and spreadsheet interfaces
• Minitab, SPSS, Python, R or other statistical analysis software.
• MS Access
• Technical proficiency in SQL and Crystal Reports
• SharePoint • SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Querying, SSRS
• Experience/understanding in the use of EMR systems.
• Comfortable and experienced in use of multiple IT tools as data repositories and sources of data
• Experience with Enterprise reporting software (Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy, or other, etc.)
• Excellent computer skills with demonstrated spreadsheet and database expertise
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our client's team of experts! Our client offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.