National Recoveries, Inc.
Solution Team Member (Biotech)
National Recoveries Inc. is contracted by the Department of Education to assist their consumers in resolving their defaulted student loans. The Solution Team Member locates and notifies borrowers of defaulted student loans by telephone to provide solutions to solicit payment, set up repayment plans, and use other programs to assist borrowers to get out of default status. Work with borrowers who are currently in rehabilitation programs to make payments and assist them through the rehabilitation process to efficiently recover all paperwork and references needed to complete the program.
*Targeted employee start date will be upon notification that the federal background investigation has been scheduled.
$17.55 p/hour + company paid benefits. ($4.27 health and wellness stipend)
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability
401K with a 4% company match
Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays
• Record information about financial status of borrowers and status of collection efforts
• Verify employment of borrowers and utilize Administrative Wage Garnishment (AWG) when appropriate
• Consult and counsel borrowers of the necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on individual borrowers' financial situations, or provide and discuss next step actions for both parties
• Perform skip tracing activities to aid in locating the borrower
• Work a campaign for each month's set ups that need a call to get the account completed with the necessary Stages that need to be worked.
• Work with borrowers to recover needed paperwork
• Ensure completed accounts have all of the required information, which may include proof of income, proof of expenses, a Rehabilitation Agreement Letter, FIS letter, References, and or Payments.
• Uphold the company policies and procedures that our philosophy is based upon: to consistently provide an exceptional experience for each individual we are charged with assisting through outstanding customer service, compassion, and the genuine desire to make a difference in the company and the lives of others
• Provide every individual borrower with a solution that is ethical, consultative, and respectful of the situation that that consumer may be in
• Continue meeting and exceeding goals set forth by management
• Maintain open communication with supervisor and management
• High School diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related industry strongly preferred
• Previous loan, debt and/or financial consulting or counseling experience is ideal (but not required), especially experience with student loans; call center experience helpful, but also not required
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak fluent English
• The ability to speak more than one language (especially Spanish) is desirable, though not requisite.
• Must be able to use a PC with a multiline phone.
• Outlook and Excel experience desired.
• Hours range from M-F: 7:00am – 10pm and Saturdays 8am – 4:30pm.
• Willing to submit to and able to pass, a comprehensive background check that includes 7-year criminal check, and credit checks for defaults of any kind.