Galderma Laboratories, LP
Category Development Manager (Marketing)
Strategic brands in the U.S. include Epiduo® Gel, Epiduo® Forte Gel, Oracea® Capsules, Clobex® Spray, Mirvaso® Gel, MetroGel® Gel, Soolantra® Cream, Vectical® Cream, Tri-Luma® Cream, Cetaphil®, Differin® Gel OTC, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane ® Lyft, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne, Dysport® and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
For more information, please visit www.galdermausa.com and www.galderma.com.
Galderma is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
The Category Development Manager is responsible for applying category management principles internally and with assigned retail partners, identifying marketplace, shopper and consumer trends and insights to develop action plans for category and brand growth. This role will analyze and translate consumer and category data and insights into strategies and tactics, and lead creation of selling stories that are compelling and meaningful to drive profitable sales and market share gains.
• Mine data from multiple data sources identifying trends, opportunities and gaps for assigned customers, develop sustainable category and brand recommendations and solutions with the ability to articulate and present internally and with our retail partners
• Analyze and identify actionable strategies and tactics across Product, Placement, Promotion and Pricing for assigned accounts across our NAM teams
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Insights, Analytics, Shopper and Trade Marketing and Brand to develop regular and develop ad hoc reports to aggressively pursue and lead in achievement of business objectives
• Build trust and rapport as a thought leader with our customers by understanding the competitive marketplace in which Galderma and our customers operate by building actionable solutions while demonstrating category management principles
• Lead implementation of planogram software for all assigned customers and/or categories
• Identify and prioritize value-added actions that drive category growth, share growth and trade independency
• Identify research opportunities, specific to the customer's business and assist in consumer research projects
• Act as the subject matter expert and lead the implementation of the category growth driver's platform.
• Other duties as assigned
Travel & Residency
Bentonville, AR, USA
• Five (5) or more years combined experience in sales management, corporate national accounts, sales planning, category management and/or marketing areas of a consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry
• Effective presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage cross functional collaboration and across projects
• Ability to proactively identify problems and develop solutions
• Proficient in MS-Office in the MS-Windows software, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Syndicated POS and Panel (IRI or Nielsen)
• Proficiency in JDA preferred