Maintenance Technician (Injection Molding/Clean Room) (Manufacturing)
Supports the organization by performing preventative maintenance along with repairs on production equipment, auxiliary equipment, and the Rochester facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Installation, service and repair of all production equipment.
• Perform preventive maintenance and repair on all equipment and facilities.
• Responsible for troubleshooting specific machine issues and expediting solutions in a timely manner. These issues could cross into mechanical and electrical areas.
• Responsible for the maintenance and repair of mechanical issues, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, heat exchangers, central chillers, and central water reclaim systems.
• Responsible for Barrel/Screw/Tip/Check Ring maintenance and Measurements.
• Individually responsible for a bank of molding machines which are audited daily.
• Perform maintenance or installation work on facility issues such as doors, windows, floor, ventilation systems, and roofs.
• Responsible for adhering to all safety rules and wearing proper PPE at all times.
• May be responsible for training others or leading a team to perform a repair.
• May be required to service Pixley Road and Buffalo Road facilities as needed, using own vehicle.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work, duties and responsibilities expected of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. The job description may be changed if needed as determined by the Company.
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience with plastic injection and auxiliary equipment.
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience with plastic injection and auxiliary equipment in a clean room environment.
• Use and understanding of electrical testing equipment.
• Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics/prints.
• Experience with 24VDC, 208 Single and three phase, 480 VAC
• Strong communication and teamwork skills a must
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Open to working a flexible schedule
• Must possess a valid driver's license
Education and Job Experience
• High school diploma preferred