Nursing Concierge - CNA (Personal Services)
Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents, and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party staff, and new hires effective June 1, 2021. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through their Executive Director once hired.
American Senior Communities has proudly served customers since the year 2000 with a long history of excellent outcomes. We are Indiana-owned and operated, and we aren't ever going to forget our roots. We take great pride in our Hoosier heritage with Hoosier hospitality ingrained in everything we do. As experts in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E. , they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, staff, family members and the community at large.
The Nursing Concierge consults with members of the Nursing Management, Social Services and Admissions departments to determine the needs of newly admitted residents and those residents who stay for extended periods.
Our commitment to our team members:
• PayActiv – Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of your earned pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
• Grow your clinical career thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
• Employees can access convenient telehealth services
• PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
• Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
• Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
• RecogNation platform – recognizes employees who embody our Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the right way for the right reason.
• Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees.
• Employee Referral Program – get paid to refer a friend to join our team
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.