Intern - Ops Engineering (Novi, MI) (Personal Services)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports and plans work on small projects with direction from leadership and other Sr. Engineers.
• Works with various departments to gather information needed for projects.
• Performs analytical work within the assigned functional area.
• Creates or updates systems or databases for specific department needs.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited Electrical Engineering degree program.
• Attention to detail and ability to complete assignments.
• Willingness to work 40 hours per week.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision, in a team environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
• Ability to learn and utilize job specific software.