Production Scheduler III (Architecture)
Responsible for scheduling plant production capacity with the objective of optimizing the use of human, machine, and material assets while maintaining on time order fulfillment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepares weekly schedule and audit daily to insure meeting commitment dates.
• Reviews schedule daily to ensure progress and adjust as needed.
• Coordinates raw materials and supplies for proper utilization.
• Work closely with Production Supervisors to maximize efficiency by monitoring production against standard.
• Monitor machine utilization.
• Follow special runs during manufacturing process to ensure quality and delivery obligations.
• Negotiate terms and conditions affecting price and / or deliver arrangements of raw materials.
• Contact suppliers regarding adjustments, incorrect material, delivery delays, etc.
• Coordinate monthly and annual inventory.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent plus five years experience with direct responsibility for planning and scheduling resources within a complex manufacturing environment. Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with co-workers from various disciplines within the organization to accomplish goals. Strong computer skills. Ability to operator and communicate effectively in person, over the telephone, and in groups, under normal and stressful conditions with customer, vendors and employees within the organization.
Must speak, read and write English.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers; talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with personal protective equipment. Must be GMP compliant with gowning and proper attire/uniforms (i.e., head/shoe/beard covers and eye & ear protection) where required.
The essential duties, physical demands and work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. If possible, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions where it may not cause undue hardship or safety risks to the company and / or the employee.Operations