Lewis Tree Service Inc.
General Foreman/Line Clearance/Warrenton, VA: Employee Owned Company! (Agriculture)
• Must have a minimum of four (4) years experience as a Crew Leader.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
• Know, understand, and positively communicate with the public, customers, fellow workers, superiors, and corporate personnel.
• Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with the public, customers, fellow workers, superiors and corporate personnel.
• Well-groomed and properly dressed.
• Understands the hours of service as a General Foreman will exceed that of a Crew Leader classification.
• Have a working knowledge of all equipment associated with line clearance activities.
• Have knowledge of climbing skills and other aspects of electrical line clearance operations, which may include having a pesticide applicator license.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of proper pruning techniques.
• Must be honest, trustworthy, and portray the Company in a positive light.
• Must be extremely safety conscious.
• Must have met all qualifications and nature of duties of a Crew Leader. Responsibilities:
• Visits crews on a minimum of a weekly basis giving guidance, instructions and necessary supplies.
• Supervises Crew Leaders making sure they are fulfilling the Crew Leader qualifications and nature of duties.
• Observes, supports, and gives guidance to Crew Leaders for achieving maximum results in operational priorities.
• Calls on existing customers to assure customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to see that equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and purchasing policies and procedures are properly followed.
• Works directly with Risk Management Department to ensure all safety procedures are followed and proper safety equipment is being worn.