Medicare Territory Development Representative - Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando County, FL - PS30270 (Marketing)
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Simply Healthcare, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it's a powerful combination and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. We are a Florida licensed health maintenance organization that serves individuals enrolled in Medicaid and/or Medicare programs, Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Medicare Territory Development Representative Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando Counties
***The territory for this position is Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando Counties territory, however the selected candidate must be ready to take added responsibility if necessary. Selected candidate must live in an area suitable to be able to travel within this territory 60-70% of their time and also report to the Tampa, FL office.
Mileage reimbursement. Also provided Company Laptop and Cellular Allowance. Associate is eligible for SIP (Sales Incentive Plan). SIP is based on monthly market sales goals.
Responsible for managing the implementation and ongoing development of Medicare brand, community, and Medicare marketing strategies to help drive appointment and sales opportunities.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements programs to develop relationships with community-based organizations and promotes awareness of products.
- Builds relationships with charitable organizations that support seniors and people with disabilities; develops marketing strategies and campaigns that may include events and sponsorships.
- Tracks activities of health industry competitors, makes recommendations in accordance with sales strategy, and reports activity to management.
- Identifies venues for distribution of materials.
- Identifies and collects educational material on community networks and advocacy groups.
- Participates on Boards and/or committees of significant community organizations to increase awareness of health plan benefits.
- Requires a high school diploma; 3+ years of consumer services sales experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Valid drivers license, motor vehicle insurance, and access to a motor vehicle required.
- Life and Health Producers license issued by the State of residence preferred.
- BS/BS preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.