Sales supervisor will be responsible for the growth of sales for Global Parts.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Daily, weekly follow with sales team on quoted not sold opportunities.
• Ensure sales team is fully compliant on contract review of all sales requests.
• Conduct quarterly team member reviews focusing on individual team members strengths and areas of development. Implement career development plans by team member with training and additional needs identified.
• Maintain key customer accounts thru site visits and quarterly calls with outside sales team.
• Research and build relationships with new clients and partner organizations.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's/partner's needs, concerns, and objectives. Submits and presents the customer with a finalized collaborative proposal with solutions, justifications and expected results to overcome objections and win the business with maximum revenue/margin
• Uses a variety of marketing techniques to secure sales for Global Parts including site-based visits, telemarketing, and written correspondence.
• Develops and implements localized marketing strategies in conjunction with VP of Sales and Customer Service to help increase customer awareness of capabilities and on hand parts that helps contribute to the financial goals and objectives of the company. Assist with website content material on key promotions, team updates and company/customer events.
• Makes appropriate recommendations to improve and expand product lines offered by Global Parts after conducting research among competitive service providers and evaluating customer needs.
• Provides sales reports to the VP of Global Part Sales as requested (e.g. sales trend analysis, call volume, service sales forecasts) for the use in annual budgets, staffing, and long-term planning.
• Maintains and improves product knowledge by participating in training programs, outside seminars, reading product literature and publications. Cross trains for key management positions to increase operational knowledge and provide staffing flexibility.
• The candidate must be able to utilize the systems of Global Parts which includes the CRM and Pentagon
• Assumes other supervisory duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or 6 years of sales experience required, preferably in the aviation industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Possesses good organization and time management skills
• Candidate must be able to work in an autonomous self-directed environment to achieve the marketing strategies and sales control systems set forth by the company.
• Candidate must possess strong communication skills to achieve relationships with customers and vendors