American Career College, Inc
Part Time Proctor (20 hours/week) (Education)
West Coast University, a private university with the singular focus of educating health care professionals, is currently seeking a Proctor. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing university as we expand our academic programs in health care and related fields.
Under direct supervision administers and oversees student testing and processing related to various testing arenas for West Coast University. Ensures compliance with established testing procedures and regulations. Communicates with Supervisor regarding test administration, facilities and scoring operations.
• Ability to operate a variety of office equipment and machines such as computer terminal, calculator and copier.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to compile, analyze and interpret data and prepare reports.
• Ability to interpret rules and regulations related to testing programs and assure compliance with established testing procedures.
• Ability to demonstrate strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule; primarily evenings and weekends.
• Ability to exercise good judgment.
• Ability to demonstrate bilingual skills is a plus but not mandatory.
Your daily reward will be the personal satisfaction of having a chance to make a difference to yourself, your team, and to a group of students who expect an outstanding education and career.
Full-time associates are eligible for an exceptional benefits package which includes:
Health, dental and vision plan
Vacation, sick and holiday schedule
401(k) Plan with employer match
Flexible Spending Account
Long/short term disability and more.
To learn more about West Coast University and apply for this exciting opportunity please visit our website: www.westcoastuniversity.edu
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.